- Select triangular frame position based on roof structure, wind and snow load calculations and panel layout required.
- Cut and drill the profiles TP AL and REP AL.
- Fix the base profile to the support and compose the structure.
- Tighten the screws with a torque of 10 Nm.
- Assemble profiles TP AL e REP AL linking them to the triangular frame with Hex head SKS screws and nuts MU F.
- Do not tighten the screws until completion of the structure.
- Cut bracings for triangular frames and fix them using self drilling screws to vertical strut of the triangular frame.
- Starting the assembly of the profiles.
- The maximum allowable cantilever of the profile from the support is equal to 1/3 of the supports spacing.
- If necessary, connect more profiles with a pair of joints CPN AL. Insert the joints into the sides of the profile. The small protrusion indicates a full assembly. The next profile can then be pushed in place.
- After placing all profiles tighten the connecting screws to the triangular frame with a torque of 10 Nm.
- To avoid problems related to thermal expansion we recommend a maximum length of 15 m per row.
- If the connection is on the side spans, the joints CPN AL have to be fixed with self drilling screws.
- Do not join profiles in the projecting section.
- Put the final and middle clamps on the profiles with a gap equal to the width of the panel.
- To avoid the panels sliding during installation, use the FV-PS supports in the top profile.
- Place the first photovoltaic panel and tighten the final clamps to fasten the panel with a torque of 10 Nm.
- Place side by side the subsequent PV panels to completion of the row and fasten progressively with final and middle clamps.