The heavy-duty aluminium profile suitable for photovoltaic installations with large spacing support
- Aluminium alloy AW6063 T66 according to UNI EN 755-2:2013
- Heavy duty: The Solar-mid profile is strong enough to reduce the spacing between supports.
- No scrap: the optimized length reduces waste and facilitates handling on site.
- Maximum allowable spacing 2500 mm, depending on snow and wind loads calculated according current National Regulation.
- Define structures spacing depending on snow and wind load for the effective installation area.
- Fasten the profile on the structures using lower channel (with screw SF-RHS M10x25 and nut SF-MU M10)
- Use the joint SF-JOINT on the central channels to link the profiles Solar-field. The connection is completely closed when the mark on the middle of joints is in contact with the profiles.
- To avoid problems related to corrosion use SF-EPDM between Solar-field profile and SF-DP diagonal profile.
- To avoid problems related to thermal expansion the maximum suggested lenght of a PV panels row is 15 m.
- If the connection is on the side spans, the joints SF-JOINT have to be fixed with self drilling screws.