Adjustable flat tile hook GTPR
The adjustable hook for roofs with covering in flat tiles
- Pitched roof System with roof coverings in flat tiles
- Hook in stainless steel X5CrNi 18-10 according UNI EN 10088-2:2005
- Screws in stainless steel A2-70 according UNI EN ISO 3506-1/2;2010
- Complete: the hook is pre-assembled and screws and nuts for profile connection are included in the package.
- Safe fixing: adjustable connection has the anti-slip.
- Flexible: the hook can be installed with each kind of tile through vertical adjustment.
- Adaptive: the base plate with holes Ø9 mm in line is suitable for fixing on load-bearing wooden beams.
- Define hooks spacing depending on snow and wind load for the effective installation area.
- Select hooks position depending on load-bearing structure and on layout PV installation.
- Move tile and fasten hook with appropriate anchor depending on base support typology and composition.