As regards SolarFlat P400, supplied in profile pieces, we recommend:
– fix always the profile pieces with 4 rivets, by twos, placed on the ribs closest to the ends of the piece;
– place the profile pieces so that clamps are in the middle of two couples of rivets, in a central position.
As regards Solar flat profiles (4.20 to 5.25 m) we recommend:
– Keep a distance not lower than 10 mm between profiles (to avoid stress in profiles and rivets due to the contact between the ends caused by thermal expansion);
– Installation can be with alternating rivets or double rivets. Always calculate a couple of rivets on the ends of profiles.
As regards SolarFlat P400, supplied in pieces, we recommend to:
– Modules can be fixed in continuous way, placing them on more profile pieces, without any particular prescriptions on the maximum length of the rows.
As regards Solar flat profiles ( 4,20 – 5,25 m) we recommend to:
– Install modules so that they to not stand horizontally on more than one profile (to avoid stress on modules due to movement of the ends caused by thermal expansions).